Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby Book 2

I've spent the better part of 2 days this week working on a project that was a TON of fun!  I just love the idea of a whole year's scrapbook in a short amount of time.  This one was a book I made for my new niece...with no pictures yet because they are to be added by the busy mom.  Each page is for a month of Kayla's first year.  With SU!'s Nursery Nest set (both the paper and the stickers), this went together in a jiffy.  I'll let the pictures do the rest of the sharing.  :)

By the way, this wasn't my idea.  This is where I first saw it!











 I had so much fun with this project that I'm thinking of doing a similar project for myself.  Not a baby book, but a book scrapped ahead of a particular event or trip.  That way all I have to do is print the pictures and add them in.  The more I think about it, the more I like it!  What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment